Medicinal Uses of Chlorophyll-forte
Chlorophyll-forte – In one capsule: sodium copper chlorophyllin – 50 mg.
- Supports the body’s immune system;
- has an antibacterial effect;
- improves the condition of the mucous membranes;
- has a wound healing effect;
- removes bad breath and body odor;
- increases lactation in nursing mothers.
- The word “chlorophyll” comes from the Greek words chloro’s – green and phyllon – leaf. The ancient Greeks considered chlorophyll to be the most valuable natural product, unusually beneficial for human health.
- Chlorophyll is the name given to the green pigment of plants, with the help of which plants capture sunlight and carry out photosynthesis – the conversion of the energy of the sun into the energy of chemical bonds of organic substances.
From time immemorial, chlorophyll has been a symbol of life on Earth. Long before man learned to hunt and start a fire, he ate green plants that gave him the energy he needed.
Chlorophyll is called the “green blood” of plants because the structure of the chlorophyll molecule is strikingly similar to the structure of hemoglobin, the red pigment in human blood.
The healing properties of chlorophyll were known in the distant past. Chlorophyll was used to treat blood diseases, it was used to freshen breath, get rid of bad odors, and heal infected wounds. In addition, chlorophyll has been used for digestive problems and to increase lactation in nursing mothers.
Today, the unique properties of chlorophyll are widely used to maintain human health. Chlorophyll has a beneficial effect on all body systems – especially the cardiovascular, respiratory, digestive and endocrine systems.
Chlorophyll has a tonic effect, increases the body’s defenses.
The amazing similarity of the molecules of chlorophyll and hemoglobin, a blood component that supplies the body with oxygen, explains the ability of chlorophyll to have a positive effect on blood, to increase oxygen levels.
Chlorophyll has an antibacterial effect. The huge advantage of this substance is that it is completely safe for the body.
Chlorophyll has antioxidant properties, protects the body from damage caused by free radicals.
This substance has wound healing properties, promotes the regeneration of body tissues.
Chlorophyll improves the condition of irritated mucous membranes.
Chlorophyll improves bowel function, helps eliminate toxins from the body, and is an excellent means of preventing urolithiasis.
Chlorophyll is effective for skin diseases – it cleanses the skin from pustular and allergic rashes.
Chlorophyll has an amazing ability to eliminate unpleasant odors.
In the 40s and 50s of the last century, it was noticed that the local application of chlorophyll in the treatment of fetid wounds has a deodorant effect. Since then, chlorophyll has been used as a deodorant to eliminate body and mouth odors.
Preliminary research suggests that chlorophyll helps cleanse the body of carcinogenic and mutagenic substances.
The advantage of Santegra®’s product, Chlorophyll Forte GP, is that it has a guaranteed chlorophyll content in each capsule to ensure its effectiveness.
Chlorophyll Forte GP is available in soft gelatin capsules – easy to use and store.
The unique properties of Chlorophyll Forte GP make it indispensable for everyone who cares about maintaining their health, especially for people who are weakened, have little access to the fresh air, and lack sunlight.
- General tonic;
- tendency to allergic rashes;
- inflammation of the mucous membrane of the mouth, throat, stomach and duodenum;
- wounds, ulceration of the skin and mucous membranes;
- reduced lactation in nursing mothers.
- Method of use
- One capsule daily with a glass of water.
After taking the pills, you need a good rest on comfortable furniture, which can be bought on this site: